I showed you how to save money on your food budget in my 10 Step Supermarket Combo Technique. In this section, I will provide a variety of ways to have fun with foods. In this section, I am going to show you how you can play with your food!
There are many ways to have fun with food (appropriate fun that is):
- My son serves individual pizzas for his family. He makes homemade pizza crust and then everyone makes their own pizzas.
- My Mother makes homemade dog treats. Even my dog who is super picky, loves the liver treats that she makes.
- Holidays are always fun: chocolate covered strawberries, pretzel reindeer treats, popcorn balls, mini pumpkin bowls, soup in a bread bowl, string popcorn with cranberries and hang them on evergreen trees in your yard for the birds, and the list goes on and on.
- I have recipes for remedies that my grandparents used to make that are still better than any store-bought remedies you can buy, and of course, they are much cheaper.
- My next task will be to make “veggie man” out of – drum roll please – – – veggies! When I finish that, I’ll post it.
My point is that there are so many things you can do with food. By calling this section Food Works, I left the door open to be able to put anything to do with food.
I would love to have you share your fun recipes with me. If you email a photo of your finished recipe, I will happily post your recipe and photo along with your credits. Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org