I LOVE Mighty Minnies!
They take literally seconds to make a HUGE difference..
Do you find mold or mildew forming on your shower walls? I found a way that is not only super-fast but is also super cheap to keep mold and mildew from forming on my shower walls and my shower curtain. It takes literally seconds to do. It is safe. In fact, it is safer than scrubbing with a powder cleanser or some of the other chemical cleansers..
Items you need to make this are:
1 spray bottle, labeled so you know what is in it
- You must start with a clean, mildew-free or mold-free wall
- If you need to clean the mold and/or mildew, see below for suggestions
- Put the labeled spray bottle near your shower
- After taking a shower, spray the walls and inside of the shower curtain with the vinegar
- Let air dry
.That is all you have to do.
To clean mold and/or mildew from your shower walls, one technique is below:
1 old toothbrush that is only used for cleaning (meaning, no more brushing your teeth with it!)
- Make a thick paste of the baking soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
- Use the toothbrush to put a thick layer of the mixture on the mold and/or mildew
- Let stand for at least one hour
- Rinse with plain water
Depending on how bad the walls are affected with mold and/or mildew, you may need to repeat the above process several times..
Once the mold/mildew has been removed, from that point forward, follow the process listed at the top of this page